SR20 Forum - BLAH!

Chris Burwell cburwell at hiddenone.net
Tue Dec 11 14:20:19 CST 2007

What really sucks is that so many people seem to have abandoned the
forum all together. My hope is that the people who contributed so much
to the community will either continue to contribute to the forum or find
other outlets to share their research, knowledge, and products. I
understand their frustration with the whole thing, but hopefully this
will weed out the troublemakers in the community. Maybe this will signal
the revival of the lists? :)

For me the people I have met and the things I have learned along the way
from those people are the real SR20 community, not a forum.

- Chris