SR20 Forum - BLAH!

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 11 09:45:54 CST 2007

Matthew Ostlund wrote:
> Someone started a new one yesterday with a goal of recreating the
> simple layout and ad-free years of the forum.

So who owned (pwned, huhhuh) it before?  And who bought it?  I'm surprised there's enough money in such a thing to bother.

I'd heard there was a legal spat over NissanPerformanceMag.com a while back as well.  NPM is a really polished looking site, but I'd still assumed it was just enthusiasts' labor of love, not big business.

   -Wayne    '06 RSX-S / '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata