SR20 Forum - BLAH!

Stefan Bauroth sbauroth at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:26:50 CST 2007

I just want to say how much I appreciate this list for it's information and basic, no frills format. Even though I don't post here much I still enjoy reading it. I logged onto the SR20 forum last night and thought I had ended up on the wrong forum! They changed the format around, took away the edit button, added advertisement galore, etc... It a corporate takeover!! It has lost the "family" feeling.