Productions Numbers

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 23:39:16 CST 2007

I just visited my 91 SE-R in the body shop...having it repainted.  So  far
from what they have done, my expectations have been far exceeded.  I  will take
and post pictures somewhere to give you all a ride down memory  lane.

In speaking to my friend, we both kinda agreed, we hardly ever see SE-R's
(classic) on the road anymore. And the ones that are left, are usually beat up
to hell.

Does anyone have production volume numbers for the SE-R from 91-94, and
Sentra in general.  I am curious to know how many of those cars they  actually
made, to see how rare they really are now.  If not, where might  one find this
info?

Thanks

Jaret