WTB: NX2000 taillight

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 24 09:37:24 CDT 2007

Raymond A. Kawski wrote:
> Wayne wrote:
>>  Luckily, the NX was the oldest and cheapest of the six cars, and
>> pretty much just a beater to me nowadays.
>
> Hmmm 5 cars listed.    And last I checked 90 was older then 93.  And 93
> was the same as 93?  ;)

Very Observant!  Wasn't gonna bother everyone with the details, but it
was at work -- which is mom's house (yeah, I'm 41 and I work in my mom's
basement -- wrangling computer code for $150/hr before you laugh too
loudly!)

Anyway, there are five of us.  I managed to have my RSX and the NX
there, plus 2003 BMW 530i, 2003 BMW Z4, 2004 Toyota Tundra, and a couple
others.  So it could have been a lot worse!

What's an E-Rak.com, Ray?  Porno?  Free for SE-R list members?  This
could be just what we need, ever since FlashJim.com went away!

   -Wayne