Anyone know G20s?

Matthew Ostlund sr20ve at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:13:36 CDT 2007

On 9/23/07, epster <epster at jazzhorn.us> wrote:
> I am considering a
> P11 G20. Its supposed to have good handling and all the niceties that you
> expect from Infinity.

We've had our daily driver 99 P11 for a year now and we love it.  Its
very comfortable and also gets great mileage.  I just installed Koni
reds in front and Koni yellows in the rear wrapped in a Ground Control
coilover kit.  It still rides very nice and now feels great around the
corners too.  The 99s are supposed to be easier to turbo and they
still had a normal low port.  They also have the weaker tranny though.
 If you go with a 00-02 you get the strong tranny but also the roller
engine and a more challenging ecu and wiring iirc.  I've seen a few
newer turbo P11s on G20.net so thats where I would look first for more
info.

Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, PA
91 SE-R turbo