Fog Lights

BK bkoko001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 13:05:17 CDT 2007

What Ben and Wayne said sounds on the money.  Only thing I have to add is that I'd describe the first warning sign as a "hum" from the affected wheel area at speed.  When it's really bad, you can grab the top of the tire and rock the wheel back and forth a little, even when it's not up off the ground on a jack.
Good luck.
Brian
92 SE-R DE(T)
01 A33 20th Anniv. 5 spd

From: Wayne <wc701lists at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Fog Lights
> Also, what is the sign wheel bearings are going bad and what happens
> when they fail?  My SE-R makes noise when I drive it, and I am not sure
> whether its just the rusted rear rotors scraping the pads or if the

I had a bad bearing on a really old Honda Accord, and I think a rear one
on the NX is getting there.  They make a low level "moaning" kind of
noise.  They may get louder if you corner or otherwise put a higher load
on one side.

     -wayne

-