Correct exhaust bits for T28

Chris Scarpulla sr20de at
Wed Sep 12 16:33:16 CDT 2007

 > Oh, and for now I'm thinking of keeping the stock exhaust. What the hell
 > am I supposed to do to get it to connect to the J-Pipe? Is that just a
 > pipe dream? Will I need to get an exhaust shop to make me a pipe to go
 > from the cat to the J-Pipe, with some flex pipe in there?
 > -Ben Fenner

That's called a downpipe. It connects your J pipe to the stock location
of the cat inlet. They're typically available in 2.5" and 3" sizes, and
will have a flex pipe section. The only online vendor that comes to mind
is VRS.


More information about the se-r mailing list