DET for sale?...

Kirby kurbster at swbell.net
Fri Aug 31 18:14:17 CDT 2007

Which one?.....It has a red valve cover and TMIC.  It's just like I got it
from
SOKO cept I have taken the TMIC off....but I have all the parts.  It's been
sitting on an engine stand in my garage covered for a few years....3 or 4
I'd say.
I'm selling to get the money to buy a DE from SOKO and get it running again.
The factory motor had the dreaded stopped up oiling tubes in the head...and
also
the line up thru the motor got clogged as well.  The original motor is
totally trash.
I"m just ready to drive my G20t again.

Kirby Martin
Dallas, Texas