WB02 decision and Crank Angle Sensor type question

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Mon Jul 9 23:44:21 CDT 2007

mike kojima wrote:

> Its an optical sensor with 360 degree resolutuion.
> One thing you should note from my test is that the

With all this talk of distributors does anyone know off the top of there
head does the ECU feed the cluster the tach signal?

Reason I ask is I'm borrowing a stock ECU while the ECU I got from
Clint's car is being upgraded to daughterboard style JWT and not version
1.0 that was solder new chip on.   The borrowed ECU my tach doesn't work.

It worked with the old ECU.  Don't have another ECU to test with right
now.  This is a 91 SE-R.

RK - I know I should just trace the wiring in the FSM but I'm tired.