ECU talk

Christos Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Wed Jun 27 12:26:47 CDT 2007

Ben,

DIY tuning for our ECUs has been beyond the stage you describe for more
than 4 years now! Not Every part is rev.engineered but most of the
relevant parameters, maps, etc. ARE available. Even if we use a "freeware"
program circa 2001 to edit them, they are as good or better than the
typical standalone program.

Chris