Loose B13 steering

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Mon Jun 25 21:36:45 CDT 2007

Thanks all who responded. Last Firestone Lifetime Alignment adjustment
noted passenger side camber needing adjustment.  I have a couple of tie
rod ends from Greg in the event that needs to be replaced (mine kept
blowing out for a while).  I have the full ES bushing set I can install
and may need to in some places.  Ball joints are only a few years old.
I need to look into the rack preload adjustment.  Thanks for the link to
the adjustment PDFs Wayne.