exhaust pipe

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Mon May 28 09:05:55 CDT 2007

Hello...

Well after I got my 91 SE-R off the jacks after 3 months, it started as
usual on the first crank.  After 122k miles, I replaced the clutch, rebuilt  the
axles, new ball joints, flushed the fluids, replaced the front struts  etc...
I might also get the headliner replaced.  I just want to use  the car for an
occasional weekender.  I just cant bring myself to get rid  of it.

Anyway, after all this, I noticed that I have an exhaust leak coming from
right in front of the resonator.  I have a stillen muffler.

Does anyone know where to source an inexpensive exhaust pipe?  I dont  need a
stainless steel, 3" mandrel bent wonder, just need to replace whats  leaking
now...I hate that sound.

I just need the cat back pipe, not the muffler.

Thanks

Jaret