ball joints - phew

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 15 17:28:31 CDT 2007

Since I've already got the parts in, I'll have to learn the hard way.
Hopefully I'll have better success. I'll be out at the track on May 6
so will get to push it hard then. If they fail, then I'll know to get
the OEM replacements!
Thanks,
Frank

PS, sun was out, above freezing and so I got insurance back for the
day and drove it out to the shop for an alignment. It was nice to
have it out on the road again.