turbo rebuild

Pat turbodog1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 19:48:36 CDT 2007

It is time to transfer over my turbo from the B13 to the B14. Since the turo
has 100K on it (yikes!) I think it should get rebuilt.  Any suggestions for
rebuilder?  It's a T28 as I recall (from Merlin's JWT kit for you REALLY old
members)  Should I look to go to a BB center section? I would love a "disco
potato" but not in the budget, unless I come across a used one.

While I'm at it, what is the difference between a DET head and a DE head?
JYG carries both and I may put a new one on the block.

Thanks, Pat

95 SER going turbo

92 SER  220K out to pasture