Replacing the Windshield

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 6 18:31:52 CST 2007

At 06:18 PM 3/6/2007, Robert Pickett wrote:
>I just broke the front windshield of my '95.  .....  Anybody had to
>replace your windshield before?  What's a reasonable price?

Look in your yellow pages under "glass".  I think SafeLite is
national -- they've quoted me good prices before, $213 for the NX,
IIRC.   You can probably haggle with them, some too.

Most places will come out and do it on-site.  But you may get a
better job from an in-shop vendor.  Just call around.  it's not too
hateful, and you'll enjoy not looking through 12 years of pits and scratches.

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / 93 NK2k / 90 Miata / '07 Scion tC