Tire Choice

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 28 21:02:54 CST 2007

What would you recommend instead, for a similar price?
I'm about to get new tires, and the Exsta Supras aren't made anymore, so
I've been waiting until their replacements come out.
I've been very happy with them, but as you say, they don't last long.
And maybe I'm happy with them because I don't know anything other than
the stock Dunlops that came with my car. I'd love to hear what you'd
recommend for a cheap summer tire. I obviously would be willing to pay
more for a tire with a better wear rating, as it should work out to be
the same in the end.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R