Tire Choice

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Wed Feb 28 15:47:38 CST 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:20:47 -0800, maqenenni wrote

> The Hankooks I had on my Spec V hydroplaned above 50mph even
> at full tread depth.

Ventus RS2 Z212's?  I have them on two cars and they have been much better
then the Azenis 215's and 615's.

> They're definitely more money but in this case you get what
> you pay for.

True and I think the Hankooks are a solid performer.  I even ran them for a
few sessions on the long course at Pocono Raceway and they held up better
then I expected them to.  I swapped them on after I destroyed a ToyoRA1.
This is on the 350whp Turbo 98SentraSE.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski