dad's 200SX - update

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 25 09:41:46 CST 2007

As expected, car is to be totalled. State Farm is offering $4150 (minus
deductible), which seems about right to me. Due to Georgia law, I can buy
the car back but I cannot sell it as-is - I have to either fix it myself,
get it inspected and reregistered, or part it out. Due to my being in MI
neither is practical, but is there is anyone interested, let me know -
maybe something can be worked out. If nothing else I'd love to keep the
engine and misc. as a spare, but it's not worth a special trip to GA with a
minivan. Car will be going within the next couple of weeks, I expect.

David