last call (200SX)

Jon turboser3006 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 11:01:25 CST 2007

David,

I thought you could work it out with most insurance companies to buy the
car back for very little $$ after they total it? Might be worth looking
into, then you could sell it to someone for a reasonable price. State
Farm should give you a lot more than what it would be worth someone
buying it then having to fix it. Can you email me pics of it?

thanks,

Jon Davis