New Motor ???

Kirby kurbster at swbell.net
Sun Nov 12 01:07:08 CST 2006

    Fixing to get my G20t running  here pretty soon.  I have decided to just put a stock motor back in it...I bought a DET from Soko way back when but never put it in.  Any body have any good ideas as to where I can find a good low mileage motor for my G?  What about finding a NEW motor some where?......or fixing my old motor?  The dreaded clogged oiling lines did it in.  Crank bearings and all.
Maybe I should change my DET over to a NA motor and use it?.....????

Kirby n dallaSTexas
1995 G20T Auto - Bone stock