Moving away from SE-R

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 8 21:39:12 CST 2006

At 09:34 PM 11/7/2006, John A. Heer wrote:
>After much deliberation, I bought a 2007 MazdaSpeed3, and I am very
>psyched about it. However, that also means that I must now sell my 1993 SE-R.

Cool, that Mazda 3's and 6'es look good to me.  As predicted, after I
got the RSX, the wife ended up demanding a new car, too.  I suggested
the Mazda 3, but she's set on a Scion Tc.  No gripes here -- I
checked them out for myself and decided it didn't have the
performance or performance potential I wanted.  But it's a nice solid
car with lots of features at a decent price.

Amusing side note -- we took out first road trip in the RSX-S, and
she drove it a few hundred miles home on interstates 75 and 40.  I
asked what her impression was (she's had the NX2k since '94 and the
Miata since 2003) Her response: "It's noisy as hell, wanders all over
the lanes, and the steering is WAY too fast.  It's like a Big
Miata."   I took it as a compliment ;)

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata