Mazdaspeed3

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Wed Nov 8 06:49:09 CST 2006

Hey Bill:

Thanks. Actually, there is an autocross this weekend in Eastlake if the
infamous Cleveland weather doesn't rain on the parade (they run if it is
above 40 degrees and no snow). I was considering running it, but there
will be less than 500 miles on it by then. I think I will wait until
next season to give it a try at autocross. But I will definitely race
it.

Anyone know how it might be classed for autocross?

John