Moving away from SE-R

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Tue Nov 7 23:57:40 CST 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:34:21 -0500, John A. Heer wrote

> It is with mixed emotions that I announce my purchase today of my first
> non-SR20DE car since 1991. After much deliberation, I bought a 2007
> MazdaSpeed3, and I am very psyched about it. However, that also means
> that I must now sell my 1993 SE-R.

You can't!  We are going to sue you.  Wait you are our attorney.  Damn.
Well you better bring the 3 to SaltFest or some meet sometime.  We need our
attorney present when we have gatherings.  Espcially if Schoenholz is
invovled. ;)

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski