A Plug for PLMS, downUnder (Sr ECU tuning products and services)

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 2 20:40:22 CST 2006

At 09:12 PM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
>Then again there is always CalumECU's....  And one of the better
>things...its Open Source which is one thing I love....now if it was
>possible to be FOSS but then again he wouldnt have a business

Calum was just here at my place two weeks ago, and is doing an ECU
for a local buddy, and as much as I thought he *really* knew his shit
from what I read on the 'net, I'm that much more impressed having met
him.  One really cool thing too -- he has a ROM adapter "daughter
board" that also includes an RS232 interface -- those have been
available as an external box to plug into the diag' port, but
bundling the two is a great idea.

On the other hand, I think PLMS has a board that lets you bank-switch
between 4 or more ROM programs, which Calum said he didn't wanna mess with.

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata