what to do with my dad's B14 SE-R? (see link in body - race car candidate, etc.)

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 29 09:26:22 CST 2006

I need to figure out what to do with my dad's 200SX, preferably when I am
in Atlanta the week after next. I want to see if there is any interest in
the car as-is, and the list seemed like a good place to bring it up
(smaller than the forum, but much more focused and I know many more of
you.) I don't think the for-sale list is still around (Larry?)

Rather than copy-paste the whole thing, it seems more efficient to post a
link to the thread I just opened on the forum.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?p=1704003#post1704003

In a perfect world I would like to fix the car and then sell it, but this
would require more work than I probably have time for, and my past record
on getting stuff like that done is not so good (ref. Garage Queen SE-R.) I
could total it, keep what I like and part it out, or I could sell it as-is,
possibly as a race car candidate. I am posting this to see if there is any
interest.

thanks,
David