do you miss your car

cjburn_2 at yahoo.com cjburn_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:42:55 CDT 2006

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss my
SE-R.  I guess the EVO is a great replacement, but I
just can't justify 30K on a car yet.  I bought a Scion
tC, basically because I needed something reliable, and
cheap for now.  The dash has several bulges and
ripples around the airbag, I might have the dash
replaced under warranty.  Not one piece on the dash
(gauge bezel, radio bezel) fits right, and it starts
hard.  Toyota has definately dropped in it's build
quality.  I would definately be interested in an
Altima coupe, only if it's not FWD(we need a hint here
Mike).  I won't buy another FWD car with the intention
of it being fast ever again (unless I get a clean NX
or classic).  Otherwise, next car will be a 350Z.