Nismo LSD

Martin Gonzales martin_g34 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:08:39 CDT 2006

Get another tranny.  I need a NISMO LSD for my G20 racecar and was originally going to go with the non-LSD model but it is WAY more expensive than the LSD model now.

  Non-LSD model = $1200+
  LSD model = $700+

James McColl <sp_250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Hey all, think this is my first post in three, four years - I've been lurking on the list since 98 though!  Time to post again...!
  I bought a new tranny for my Bluebird-equipped NX2000, and the axle is 2" too short.  Looks like I got a non-LSD tranny by accident.
  I'm thinking of going with a Nismo LSD to throw in it - anyone have any good hook-ups on where to source one?  I know it won't be cheap...
  James
  (the list's token Canadian)