Nismo LSD

R. Blair Judson purenergy at excite.com
Wed Oct 25 15:21:50 CDT 2006

 I don't know how it works up in Canada, but the P/N for a non lsd trans is a Motorsports only P/N.Any dealer here in the states can order one, but they don't go through the normal ordering process.The worse news is that it retails for about $1500 US.--- On Wed 10/25, James McColl < sp_250 at hotmail.com > wrote:From: James McColl [mailto: sp_250 at hotmail.com]

I'm thinking of going with a Nismo LSD to throw in it - anyone have any good hook-ups
on where to source one?  I know it won't be cheap...
James
(the list's token Canadian)