do you miss your car

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Wed Oct 25 01:23:57 CDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:06:55 -0500, Mike Jez wrote

> Mike whats up with Nissan building complete junk nowadays ?

I have to say that the new Sentra looks like total ass.  But after stealing
one from my dealer for a test drive if you can get over it's looks you get
alot in the car.  I would say it was a Toyota from the inside if I didn't
know any better.

We know why it's junk because those of us who like cars aren't the norm.
People want cheap cars that don't make noise and don't do anything special.
Toyotas.  Plus since most of the domestic stuff is pure junk that is so
super cheap to buy you have to do something to compete.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski