SS brake lines for NX

Andy Cheung cyc5181 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:30:25 CDT 2006

Hey guys,

Does anyone know a place where I can get some brake lines?  I've tried
TireRack and they say they either no longer make them, or don't know how
long will it take to get them.

Have you guys heard of Techna-Fit Stainless Steel Brake lines?? found them
on BuyBrakes.com but didn't say if those lines are for 1.6 or 2.0.

Btw, do B13s have the same brake lines?? Maybe it's easier to get those than
NXs??

Thanks for you help!

BTW, I have a dead DET sitting in the garage......we can trade for a set of
SS brake lines and pads??

Andy Cheung
Houston, TX