Axxis pads (was: test of new server)

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Wed Oct 18 15:38:32 CDT 2006

Larry wrote:
my local boat fleet mailing list has a lot more traffic. Sad I guess.

Very.
So, I need new rear pads for my G20 upgrade on my SE-R. I recall from
the recesses of my faulty brain someone saying that Axxis Metal Masters
are not the same quality as they used to be. When I look at Axxis
product lines, they also have "Deluxe Plus" and "Ultimate Ceramic." For
mixed street/autocross use, are any of these Axxis product lines
recommended by the List intelligencia? If not, any recommendations for
reasonably priced REAR pads? [I spent WAYYY too much on Carbotechs for
the front]

John Heer
93 SE-R (thinking of selling back to shumax)