G20t Polyurethane Suspension Bushings

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:15:16 CDT 2006

On 8/24/06, Matthew Ostlund <sr20ve at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should do ES bushings in the parallel links and leave the trailing ones stock.

Roger that.  It helps that I can't even buy radius rod bushings. ;)

> For the front I would get the full Superpro treatment.  I don't know if the caster bushing from a B chassis crosses over but if it does that might be a good option.

But how is that going to ride?  My wife has to drive this car, too,
and anything approaching harsh upsets her, which consequently ruins my
day. ;)

> PS I would also install zerk fittings everywhere you can.

Roger that, too.  I have some big-ish diameter taps; just big enough
to cut a spiral, not a full thread.

--

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. - K. Cobain