G20t Polyurethane Suspension Bushings

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:59:45 CDT 2006

On the P10/B13 chassis, I've /heard/ that replacing the rear lateral
link bushings with polyurethane units, but keeping rubber bushings on
the trailing links, is the most effective way to tighten up the
geometry without totally throwing ride quality out the window.  Is
this true?  Is it even a reasonable guess?

What can I do to affect similar changes on the front end?  Should I
replace the top link and third link bushings with polyurethane and
keep the LCA bushings rubber, or the other way around?  Some mix of
the above?

--

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. - K. Cobain