Bought it!

Hammer Down hammer_down at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 12:07:00 CDT 2006

Thanks for all of the opinions and suggestions.  Cars come down to one
thing, personal desire.  I drove a few cars while on the wet side of
Washington state (Silvia, G35, Evo, Miata) this weekend and I drove the
GTS-t again.  I loved it.  Wish it was a manual but I can remedy that in due
time.  I bought it.  Is it the best handling car around?  Nope.  Is it the
fastest for the money?  Nope, but it does do a lot of things very nicely.  I
thought long and hard and decided I could live with it for at least 5 years
as a daily driver out in the deserts of WA....  I like it!  If you don't,
piss off...  Heh heh heh...Tongue in check, of course.

BTW, at 2900 lbs you would think it was a bit porky and unweildly but
actually the car is very tossable and has good grunt in the mid range.  It
isn't too flashy so it won't scream, give me a ticket, but it is just
different enough to make someone look twice when the say to themselves, "I
have seen it before".

Erik Halvorson, "the Owner of boring cars"
1991 Volvo 740T Wagon for sale
1988 Ranger
1994 Aerostar AWD
1992 NX2000 for sale