squeal - front wheels

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 3 11:14:04 CDT 2006

Help. I've got an annoying squeal coming from the front wheels. First
it was just the passenger side, now I've got it in stereo. Usually at
low city street speed, no difference when turning right/left or
applying brakes/letting off brakes (unless I completely stop ;-), and
always if people are out for a stroll so that or my neighbours are
out and watching me drive to my house.
I've checked everything I can think of - and am open to suggestions.
Even took it to a local shop and they were stumped. They just
suggested that I start replacing stuff! With no guarantee that it
would fix the squeal. Ouch$$
Well, then I started replacing stuff. AD22VF brake upgrade just done
- squeal stopped for about 5 days and now is back. So my car looks
great, stops great, but has a high pitched annoying squeal.

If you've got answers, let me know.
If you've got more questions about what/when it's squealing, let me
know.
Thanks,
Frank
PS Ian, do you think that the pedals I'm getting from you will fix it?
;-)