Wheel weights and tires

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Thu May 18 11:03:56 CDT 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 10:28:09 -0500, John A. Heer wrote

> I've had Kumho Ecsta MX now for several summers.  They are OK, but I
> feel like they were not as grippy as the Azeni 215s I had on my prior
> SE-R.  I'm thinking of trying the Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212 in 195-50-

I have the Hankooks on my turbo car and they are pretty grippy.  I have the
615's on the NX and they still suck in heavy rain.  I don't recall driving
in heavy rain with the Hankooks.  The Azenis run probably as wide if not
still wider then the hankooks.  I may try the hankooks on the NX the next
time around.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski