Toddler Seats

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:32:09 CDT 2006

On 5/12/06, Christos Pronios <hpro at b-link.gr> wrote:

> I also have the guy's seat in the middle rear!
> I had to judicioulsy stuff support material under the outside edges of
> the seat's base so it stays as level as possibble!

My '94 G20t has a fairly flat seat, but I use a 2*12" cut to 12"
length to act as a riser.  Perhaps if you B-body guys made something
similar from a 2*12 using 2*4s running lengthwise to make a sort of
stubby arch platform.

> Back to the LATCH system RETROFIT!!!

My G20 has the specification in the owner's manual.  I think it's an
M10*30 bolt and a sort of plate that uses a locating tab.  Your local
stealership should have the parts on hand, as all cars of the same era
would have used similar if not the same pieces.

My Saturn dealer even retrofitted my '95 SL2 for free; I just set up
an appointment and they did the rest.  They also tried to sell me $400
worth of mileage-related lube services, but I said no thanks, and went
on my way.

--

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck
Norris? ...All of it."