Toddler seats

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Tue May 9 21:48:55 CDT 2006

On 5/9/06, Darren Calbero <DarrenC at ampartners.com> wrote:

> The sides of the rear seats are probably no safer than the front
> passenger seat other than the previously mentioned incident (my apology
> to Clay and his family for not remember names, thanks Boonie for the
> memory jolt).  I could be terribly wrong of course.

They say the second safest place is behind the driver, as the driver
will instinctively protect himself in avoiding accidents/collisions.

Our car seat is in the center rear of my wife's 02 Sentra. Those
integrated car seat attachment points in newer cards are great.
Speaking of car seats, some asshole broke into our car a few weeks ago
and stole our son's seat, and two of his stuffed animals. Bastard.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd