It Runs!

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Mon May 1 23:27:47 CDT 2006

On Mon,  1 May 2006 22:35:32 -0500, Tim Rogers wrote

> It only ran for 5 seconds, but diagnosing the no-start was a
> priority at the time since I had my neighbor over to help me.  He's
> the one who found the broken wire on the ignition transistor plug.

Ahhh it's more fun if you get everything on first then try to start it.
Builds the suspense more.  The only thing I didn't put on my car before
starting the VE was the lower splash guards. :)

> The white hard top should be getting a cage in it within the next
> month or so.  Its gradually getting less stock and more race-ready,
>  but I promised myself that I would get the road car running first.

Cool.  My hardtop is going to take alot longer to get ready as a motor swap
has to happen first.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski