Alternator light on at high rpms?

Lawrence Weeks dev at anabasis.net
Fri Apr 28 17:45:44 CDT 2006

Once upon a time (Fri Apr 28), Tim Rogers wrote:

> You shouldn't have to worry about Torry, he's caravanning up with me.
> I just put the engine back in my car for the first time in 3 years
> and I'm about to go down and finish up all of the hook-ups so that
> I can get it to run tonight.

That sounds like me... I put my engine in two days before driving to
Phoenix for the convention. It ran pretty well the day after putting
it in, and the next morning I took off. I hooked up the speedo cable
somewhere in Texas, and wired in the stereo down there too, along
with other assorted things along the way. That engine survived until
last summer. They say the damnable things need oil.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd