starter problems

pooh the cat soybeangood at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:32:04 CDT 2006

Inside the steering column?  That is something I have never changed or
touched before then.  I wonder if that's the cause of my problem.  What
bothers me though is, as I described, that  my problem seems to be
temperature sensitive and I can't think the column gets that hot.  Besides,
if the switch is bad, I wonder if these relays near the fuse box makes the
"click sound".  In any case, it is a new lead for me and thanks for your
quick reply.

Aki
'93 black classic