starter problems

pooh the cat soybeangood at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:43:57 CDT 2006

Good thing there is a discussion going on on this subject, since I have this
same problem. But mine seems to happen only when things are hot, such as
after the freeway drive.  Problem existed for a long time, and I have
changed the starter, battery wire, bypassing the clutch switch, etc.
Nothing solved the problem.  The clicking sounds come from the relays under
the dash, not from the starter.
I searched the other forums and there were people having the same problem,
but it seems like no definitive answer for fixing.

John, where is that starter switch located? Is that a clutch switch, or
something else?

Thanks,

Aki
'93 SE-R