15 years ago

geo3 at earthlink.net geo3 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 16:31:59 CST 2006

Darren Calbero <DarrenC at ampartners.com> wrote:

>After the truck kept breaking down on me, I was told by my father to
>either fix it right or get a new car.  I came home that same day with a
>brand new '91 Nissan Sentra SE-R.

Great post!

Dang, it's 15 years ago this month I bought mine as well.  What a trip down
memory lane.  Sadly, mine has not run since 2000 when I had to pull my high
output NA.  I still own it though.  All it needs is the wiring harness
rerouted.  I routed it just a bit off when I reinstalled the original
engine and ended up with a short somewhere.  One of these days I'll get a
round tuit and get it running again.  I miss it.

George Roffe

PS:  I was just thinking about you the other day Darren and wondering if a)
you still had your car and b) you were still on the list.  I miss the good
old days of the list.  It had a difference sense of camaradarie from the
forums - I think a tighter knit group.