Instruments

William Boardman will at rowoth.com
Fri Feb 24 05:27:13 CST 2006

You may really like the NX1600 gauge cluster, it is all digital and
looks very nice. Check out Serban's Write-up here :
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=144182
There are some pictures there, the Gauges look very nice installed.
Good luck.

Will.

Can anyone tell me a good place where I can get new
instrumentation for my 94 SE-R?  I've decided I'm going to keep
the car for a while longer (was considering getting an Acura
TSX - probably will in a couple of years) but if I'm going to
keep it, I'd like to jazz up the instrumentation a bit.  Can
you get aftermarket trip computers and different instrument
sets?

Thanks,