Help

Alfred Tirella atirella at ulster.net
Fri Jan 20 07:50:22 CST 2006

	My '92 SE-R was hit head on last Sunday while parked at a supermarket.
The culprit said his wet shoe slipped off the brake pedal while pulling
into the parking space in front of me. Grill, hood, bumper, rt.side
fender and headlight, radiator moved back several inches. Estimate is
$2100.00 and I'm sure because of it's age and mileage (196k) they'll
consider it totaled and offer just book value which I don't think is
that much.  I drove it home and to the collision shop.  I 'm sure it
can be  put it back together. I was wondering if any list members know
of any articles written about the SE-R, extolling the collectable value
and other positive traits.  I need ammunition to present to his
insurance company.  Of course I have receipts for lots of new parts in
the last two years.
	Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm located about 100 miles
north of NYC near Woodstok, NY.
	Al Tirella   845 657 6622