sagging driver door (P10 Door R&R)

Ed edmiska at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 12:11:26 CST 2006

I possible very inexpensive solution to the sagging Door

RE: Jon Pennington <cowboydren at gmail.com>
... '94 G20 has a sagging driver front door ...  Can anyone offer tips?

I fixed a 91 G20 with 150K miles on it by placing large washers between the
lower door hinge and the door.  The thickness of the washers was just about
right to make the door work well again.

It was a very simple operation to perform.  First support the door somehow
when taking the two bolts out.  I used a rope through the window, from the
ceiling. Then take the two (I think it was two) bolts out of the lower
hinge and replace them with a washer in between the hinge and the door.

Ed Miska