pardon me?

Julian julian.hancock at amd.com
Mon Nov 21 07:43:13 CST 2005

Turbo Dog wrote:
> <ahem>
> OK - I'm  off the list for a week fininshing a grad class and I come back to scrotal
>piercing and Mike leaving nissan? WTF?

Hey I'm just happy to see some activity on the mailing list :-)

> Anyway - - any ideas to fix the headliner cloth sagging? Warm iron to reactivate the adhesive?

Trying to reglue the headliner won't work as the foam backing has disintegrated
over time, they have spray can glue for such things but last time I tried it,
several years ago it worked like crap. You should consider redoing the headliner
yourself. You can pick up the matching fabric at an auto headliner shop and then
its just a matter of pulling out the old headliner, scraping it clean, glueing
the new one on and trimming.  If you don't have a sunroof its a piece of cake,
if you do, it takes a little more work (the sunroof's sliding shade headliner is
slightly thinner material) but can be done.  The results look brand new!
If you want the details let me know.

-Julian
'92 NX turbo & '92 SE-R
'02 WRX wagon