starter dead?

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Sun Nov 13 19:13:46 CST 2005

By grinding I mean it sounds like the battery is not giving it enough juice to
get over the top.  It just keeps, well ..., grinding.  I'll try jumping it
with a good battery.

I've had a starter go out on another car, and it would not do anything.  Not
even click or grind or make any noise.  This at least starts to turn over but
never makes it all the way.

John
[sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld]
John A. Heer
Walter & Haverfield LLP
1301 E. 9th St. - Suite 3500
Cleveland, OH  44114
216-928-2911 (direct dial)
216-916-2349 (direct fax)
jheer at walterhav dot com
ATTENTION: This e-mail message, including any attachment (collectively the
"e-mail"), has been sent by the law firm of Walter & Haverfield LLP and may
contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do not forward,
print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii) notify us of the error
by a reply to this e-mail, and (iv) delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank you.