EBC pads for AD22VF

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 10 08:57:45 CST 2005

At 12:14 AM 11/10/2005, you wrote:
>They have stock thru race pads for AD22VF("japan built
>w/ABS").  They list the same pads for old  & new gen SCs. Catalog
>even has tech drawings all of their pads.  I got mine through Pep
>Boys - In stock locally!

Dun'no if you've noticed.  But there's a de facto standard numbering
system among most the aftermarket brake places.  Even some of the
OEMs seem to have gotten into it.  The AD22 is a "549" pad and the
regular AD18 is a "509".  Any idea where this originated?

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata